Friday, July 30, 2010

Jolly by Golly


These cards almost did not get made for today.  I am having major back problems right now and have been spending a lot of time with an ice pack and pain meds. But last night it felt better so I gathered up some supplies and created all three of these while sitting on the couch with the ice pack at my back.    

I definitely could not do a Christmas in July without including some of my favorite holiday paper, Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly.  I fell in love with it at first sight at last summer's CHA in Orlando.  Since I had only used three pieces of the matching chipboard for some scrapbooking projects I really wanted to focus on them. I gleamed and glammed them up a bit with some bling and metallic fibers. Anyone still have fibers in their stash?




Products: Cosmo Cricket pp and chipboard, Heidi Swapp jewels, PTI buttons and twill, Kaisercraft pearls, Heidi Swapp jewels, Prima pearl centers, Webster's Page trim, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart snowflake punch

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! Hope your back is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,
    All of these are so cuuuuute! Love your blog!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete