Wednesday, April 21, 2010

365 Degrees

Pink Paislee is one of my favorite paper companies so naturally I couldn't resist purchasing some of each of their new releases.  Both of today's projects feature the 365 Degrees collection which is my favorite of the bunch. 

First up is a card I created for this week's Sugar Bowl challenge which combines the use of a sketch with an option to use flowers.  I used the basic bones of the sketch but offset the stamped piece plus subsituted the large rectangular block with one of the Pink Paislee Flip Notes.  In order for it to be big enough, I cut it in two and placed under the outside edges of the image block.  The stamp is "Reflective" by Sugar Nellie and I stamped it with Memento Ink onto Prism Simply Smooth Cardstock, then colored with Copic Markers.  Since I don't have the airbrush system, I sponged the edges with Colorbox Chalk Ink (Bisque) instead.

Products: Pink Paislee pp and Flip Notes; Sugar Nellie stamp, Making Memories metal flowers, misc paper flowers from my stash, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Fiskars border punch, Copic Markers

Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E02, R20; Hair - E55, E57; Blouse - C1, C3; Overalls - B93, B95, B97; Bows, flower, patches - R22, R27; Grass - YG93, YG95; Leaves - G21, G24; Basket - Y21, Y26; Add'l flowers - Y11

Next is a layout featuring photos of Don with Clara when we spent an early Spring morning at Aldridge Gardens.   She was such a trooper - she walked all around the lake with us chattering the whole way.  I "borrowed" the title from one of my favorite books by Ann Howard Creel. 


Products: Pink Paislee pp, brad and Flip Note, Prima leaves, Basic Grey chipboard letters, Webster's Pages letter stickers

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. love youe SN card! The colours are just too gorgeous! and I love the embossed detail! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete