Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sketch Challenge



Yesterday was my birthday so I celebrated by making a birthday card for someone else.  When I saw the above sketch on the Taylored Expressions blog I knew it would be a great way to get me started after my December hiatus from papercrafting.  I just purchased my first Taylored Expressions stamps last month so the timing couldn't be better. I combined the Branching Out set with Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg patterned paper.  




Products: Cosmo Cricket patterned paper, Taylored Expressions stamps, Spellbinders Nestabilities, May Arts ribbon, Papertrey Ink cardstock and buttons, Memento Ink

I hope you all are staying warm. I cannot figure out this crazy weather. It is snowing here in Alabama as I write this, a rare event for us!  But the excitement of the BCS Championship game tonight helps to keep us warm today.  Roll Tide!

 

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, it is wonderful to see you back at working with paper and embellishments. I adore your things and sorely miss your gallery at LM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nancy! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete