Saturday, January 30, 2010

Enjoy the Moment

After being down for the count for a couple of days with a stomach virus I finally made my way back to my craft room. My first project is for the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog challenge.  I kept the stamping simple with the use of Papertrey Ink's Turning a New Leaf and Mega Mixed Messages sets.



Products: Papertrey Ink Stamps, buttons and twill, Crate Paper and Collage Press patterned paper, Spellbinders Nestabilities

I created the second card based on a sketch by my talented friend Wendy. Check out Wendy's She's Gone Crafty blog each Saturday for a new sketch. 



















Products: Gorjuss Girl stamp by Sugar Nellie, Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp, Bella Blvd patterned paper, May Arts ribbon and Doodlebug sequins

Copic Markers: Skin - E00, E02, R02; Hair - E57, E55, E99; Dress and stockings - R83, R85; Shoes - B32, B34

I hope you are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous nancy!! You are so GOOD at mixing busy patterns in a way they look so smooth with your images. LOVE your take on the sketch. The sequin flowers are genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love your take on Wendy's sketch! And LOVE the sequins!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete