Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here's to New Beginnings

I want to wish my family and friends a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.  We are not big New Year's party people here so we will be home tonight with a bottle of wine and filet mignon that is marinating now, plus champagne at midnight.  After the hustle and bustle of the past month, we are happy to just relax and enjoy our evening.

I am not one for resolutions as the minute I call them that I seem to be doomed to failure.  I prefer to set goals instead. And to make me more accountable, I want to put them in writing here:
  • continue on my weight loss/better health lifestyle; add more exercise to the mix
  • cook more; try new recipes
  • go on a spending freeze; pay down debt
  • read more
  • work on organization
  • create, create, create

I would also like to thank you all for taking the time to visit my blog.  I'm so grateful that I have people in my life who want to keep up with me and my creative efforts.  Granted, it's been short on creativity thus far but I hope to get started back on that very soon.  And if you have a blog, I would love it if you would leave a link in the comment section so I can add yours to my Google Reader. 

I know that 2009 was tough on many of us. Hopefully 2010 represents a chance at a new beginning and happier times.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing your creative projects and getting to know you better. You can get to my blog by clicking on my name.

    ReplyDelete